Welcome to the Future
Beyond the Internet, Mobile Marketing is upon us…
Who Else Wants To INSTANTLY Get More Customers to Their Place of Business with the Touch of a Button – Guaranteed!
Let us help you connect with your customers whenever you want…
Let us help how to build a massive mobile marketing list…
Let us help you dominate your competitors with mobile marketing solutions…
Mobile Search Is Here
The next wave of growth in digital advertising will be mobile marketing and text message advertising. Text message traffic has exploded in the past 4 to 5 years.
Did you know the “American teenagers sent and received an average of 2,272 text messages per month in the fourth quarter of 2008, according to the Nielsen Company — almost 80 messages a day, more than double the average of a year earlier.”
Also, the the Direct Marketing Association released a report this year showing the average number of texts sent per month over the past five plus years.
- June 2004: 2.86 Billion
- June 2005: 7.25 Billion
- June 2006: 12.5 Billion
- June 2007: 28.8 Billion
- June 2008: 75.0 Billion
What does this mean, where customers go, advertisers and business will follow. It s estimated Mobile Search Marketing will eclipse the online advertising campaigns over the next 5 years.
Why, the average american is never more than 3 feet away from their cell phone. It holds all their personal information, it is the preferred form of communication, and as more and more smart phones enter the market-place advertisers and marketing companies will have the technology and bandwidth to reach their audience 24/7.
According to Erich Schmidt, Google’s Chief Executive, “companies today should think about putting their mobile marketing efforts ahead of their Internet advertising campaigns.” For this reason alone, Google is launching a separate analytics platform focusing specifically on short code mobile marketing. Based on this you can be assured a Google mobile adword campaign portal is soon to follow.
Let’s look at the Statistics…
- 12 Billion texts are sent each month in the US alone
- There are three times more cell phones than computers
- 90% of text messages are read within 1 minute of receipt
- 23% of texts messages are forwarded to others
- 57% of cell phone users text regularly
In summary, we have become a mobile society. All you need to do is look around and you’ll quickly realize why many of the companies entering the mobile marketing and text message advertising arena could be the final stake through the heart of many traditional offline advertising companies such as the yellow pages, national newspapers, and direct mail advertisers.
The truth be told, the newer forms of digital media marketing will provide a better ROI, based on targeting specific audiences. The future is here…
For those entering the Digital Media and Mobile Marketing industry, the timing could not be better. It is estimated that only 3% of this market has been tapped leaving 97% open to new business…
I don’t, and it is estimated as of December 2009, there were 286 million active cell phones subscribers in the United States with a population of 308 Million. We are more connected than ever before, we get information instantly, and as a result it’s not hard to understand why everyone has become so reliant their cell phones.
Mobile phones are becoming the consumers primary connection point to the world around them. That is why it is estimated by 2015 one out of every three businesses in America will have a mobile marketing program.
The mobile marketing gold rush is underway, some will strike their claim and earn incredible incomes while others not seeing the opportunity will look back asking themselves. Why…
For more information on how you can profit from getting into the digital media and mobile marketing industry go to digital marketing careers